Jennifer I tried to send you a response to your comment several weeks ago but I don't think it got through to you and so I must look really rude! I would love to email you privately and catch up. My website is www.hangingbyathread.net and you can email me direct from there
I balance a full time 'day job' with running my own business 'Hanging By A Thread' which is now 12 years old. When time allows I love to stitch and to bake - not at the same time - hence the title of the blog!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh your cakes are amazing!
Lynn
www.happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com
Your blog is beautiful and so are the cupcakes! The flower ones look like they were picked this morning. I am your old school pal from Highworth!
Jennifer I tried to send you a response to your comment several weeks ago but I don't think it got through to you and so I must look really rude! I would love to email you privately and catch up. My website is www.hangingbyathread.net and you can email me direct from there
Post a Comment